Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello!

Hey y'all! Remember me? I'm sorry I've been so absent lately, I will try to be much better! What have I been up to these past few months? Being a Rho Gamma (or recruitment counselor), taking over as director of public relations for my sorority, taking care of a hospital bound boyfriend for a month (he's now back home in Texas and will hopefully be back at school for spring semester), beginning a nanny job and trying to squeeze school in there too! I feel so neglectful of both my blog and of my body, as I have not gone to the gym in ages! Both of these activities will resume this week!

I have also just started a blog for my sorority! Check it out here.

I will post a picture update soon!

XOXO lovlies!

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh no! I hope everything with your boyfriend being in the hospital is better now!