Friday, August 13, 2010

long time coming

Hey y'all! I'm back from a VERY extended blog vacation! I had the busiest, most amazing summer of my life and I can't believe I only have a week left until I'll be in Montana again!

I spent all of June and July in our nation's capitol and cannot wait to return to my beloved city on the Potomac. Washington is a city full of diversity, drive, discipline, history and culture. I love it there!


image from here

I came back to Colorado for the month of August to spend time with my family, do a mini internship at the Chamber of Commerce and see my sister off to college at Colorado State!

image from here

Speaking of family, my brother starts high school on Monday - yikes! I feel like I just started high school in Prattville, Alabama yesterday, yet here I am entering my senior year of college in Missoula, Montana! What a crazy, amazing journey it's been!

I am very excited to be back to blogging and promise to make it a more regular habit, especially as this final year of college comes quicker than I'm ready to believe!

What have y'all been up to this summer? Anyone else completely ready for football season to begin? RTR ♥


image from here

xoxo

7 comments:

Katie Walpole said...

Glad you had a great time!

Katie Walpole said...

glad you had a great vacation/summer!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear that you had an amazing time in DC!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

HI! I was going through some of my older posts and wanted to just stop by and say hello! And to let you know that I will be having another giveaway of the art that I do entirely with a name.

Blessings & Aloha!
(hope you have a chance to stop by :o)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! Also meant to say...congratulations on being in your senior year at Missoula!

And to your sister at Colorado State and your brother in high school!

Blessings & Aloha!

Ambre said...

your layout with the owls are sooo cute!! nice pictures!
Come check out my blog, I'm giving away free Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!
:)
http://lafashiondevivre.blogspot.com/

DC GOP Girl said...

Thanks for sharing info on Capitol Hill Baptist. I'll definitely have to check it out!