Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When I Grow Up. . .

This Saturday was senior function; it was so much fun! The theme was "when I grow up. . ." and the seniors assigned each girl an aspiration. I was a rodeo clown, which cracked my family up, because growing up (pre-school age) I always said I wanted to go to clown college! :) I could never do that now, but it was fun to pretend for a night! Also, rodeo clowns are intense; they distract the bull and are physically hard on their bodies - glad I didn't have to be one for real, just for fun!



This first image is of the house and dates; it was so much fun to see everyone's costumes and enthusiasm!



This picture is of myself & some of my favorite girls! My best friend is on the far left, she was a PETA activist - hysterical since her & her boyfriend are totally "People for the Eating of Tasty Animals"! hahaha! Heather, my favorite fall pledge class girl, was a "meat packer" because she's a vegetarian - so she went as a "piece of meat" and her date a butcher! I was a rodeo clown, and Brooke was a plumber. It was a great time, despite the rain & I can't wait until next year for MY senior function!

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

This makes me miss being in my sorority so much! I use to love having the date parties. Love the theme.