Saturday, May 8, 2010

hello blog world :)

Hey y'all! This weekend is rainy & gray - perfect weather for studying for finals! This upcoming week is finals week here in Montana - thank goodness! This has been a LONG semester & I have so many fun summer plans! I'll update y'all on my upcoming summer adventures when this week is over! Hope all y'all who have finals do well, those who are done have an amazing summer, and those who don't have to take finals - lucky you! :)




1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)

My most memorable Mother's day was when we lived out in Virginia. We took a family trip to Front Royal, where my mama's daddy, my pappy, grew up. We visited the church my great-grandparents were married in and where my pappy was baptized. we visited family grave sites and we went antiquing. This happened when I was in elementary school, but it is the most vivid mother's day memory I have. On the way home, we stopped at a road side stand for home churned ice cream!

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?

Yes :)

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?

My naval issue pea coat. When my uncle was active duty, he bought it for my mama while she was in college. It is my favorite winter coat and in such good condition, it looks new!

4. Do you whiten your teeth?

Every summer.

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?


Panties :)

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?

Tough one! I would LOVE to go to Greece, but with everything that is going on there right now, I think France, Spain or Italy would be a much safer choice!

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?

No; it's their outlet and personal space. They can do as they please.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?


All the eating out I do; if I had time and resources to cook, I'd much rather do that anyway!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck on finals!

Taylor said...

This is cute! I have a question for you...if I do Crest White strips, should I do them once a year like you?? Do you find that to be a better result??