Sunday, May 30, 2010

hello :)

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been m.i.a.; the last of our company from my sister's high school graduation left yesterday. It was fun having my grandparents, older brother and boyfriend in town. I'm only in CO until Friday; Daddy and I fly out then for my summer in Washington! I'm so excited to be back in D.C. after 10 years away! I promise to a better blogger and share all my adventures with y'all!

Today, it was just my sister and I at home, since Ben, Mama & Daddy were in Denver for a baseball tournament. We went to the pool, target & California Pizza Kitchen - it was a fun day! Tomorrow, Mama and I are going suit shopping, Tuesday Ben has a baseball double-header and 8th grade continuation and I have coffee with an old friend, Wednesday I'm babysitting & going to the pool, Thursday I'm packing and hanging out with Mama, then Friday Daddy and I head to Washington! It will be a busy week that goes fast! What are y'all up to this week?

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Sarah said...

So excited you found my blog!! What are you going to be doing in DC??
Oh, and ROLL TIDE!! :)