Sunday, May 2, 2010

it's sunday


come back here and link up..that's it!


The questions..

1. Are you superstitious?

not at all

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
ummm. . . my sorority sisters told me an otter once, and boyfriend has told me a koala because i'm very huggy, and my family always calls me bear. . . so one of those three, maybe?

3. You would never catch me wearing?
a thong swimsuit

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
sometimes

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?

not my girl parts, but i do wax my eyebrows and upper lip; i've always wanted to try the other wax, but am too scared!

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
sadly, a spender; i need to change that asap.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
i honestly don't know; i don't have any celeb crushes, and haven't seen one who could pull off my man. . .

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
never smoked - ewwwwww!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm right there with you on the smoking. Gross!

Taylor said...

I'm a spender toooo and it's a horrible, horrible habit!! Especially because I am out of a summer job, currently :(

Great post! I love these questions, its always fun to read about people.