Monday, April 26, 2010

filled with thanksgiving

I just wanted to share how thankful I am for the warm, sunny weather that allowed me to wear my sunshine yellow shorts today! I am thankful for my amazing & supportive family who are so excited for my Washington DC adventures this summer & for their encouragement to stay focused during these last few weeks of school. Thankful for the seniors who have taught me so much over the last three years, and who this house will not be the same without. I am so blessed and acknowledge that fact. Even when I'm stressed, or not living up to my full potential, I have so much positivity in my life and am blessed to be able to recognize that fact.

Watch the latest episode of Army Wives - Claudia Joy's talk with Leonore is what inspired this post. Yes, I have a lot on my plate right now, but so does everyone else. I also have so much to be praising God for and enjoying.

What are y'all thankful for?

0 comments: