Sunday, April 25, 2010

sunday funday

it's raining today, guess our spring yard cleaning and all greek bbq will have to be alternated.
tomorrow starts senior week for theta; monday we do letters we write to the seniors - their littles read their letter, their parent's letter, & their big's letters. tuesday is fraternity interview, talent & serenade. wednesday is mr. CASAnova. thursday is wills, have you seen my sister & schmoozing. friday & saturday are an international rugby tournament called maggotfest. saturday night is function: what i want to be when i grow up - the seniors assign occupations & i got a flasher/creeper/peeping tom - random and and weird, although everyone got assigned really strange things. i'm coaching sigma phi epsilon during the games, so that will be fun.



1. if you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?

romance & comedy, so romantic comedy? i love to love and i love to laugh, so i think a romantic comedy for sure! :)

2. do you recycle?

yes; my sorority and university are big into recycling!

3. have you ever been to a strip club?


no

4. do you have a nickname?

well, sarah means princess, so i've been called that all my life. my family has always called me bear. my senior ap lit teacher started calling me sbg and it stuck; now everyone in college calls me that which gets annoying at times. people call me bama because of my accent, love of the state and university of alabama, and my time spent in that wonderful state. my favorite is probably bear though! :)

5. what's a name you can't stand to be called?

sbg gets really old and annoying, but i just deal with it; i figure it won't follow me into the professional sphere, so i can deal with it another year.

6. what are your summer staples?

sundresses, sunglasses & sweet tea!

7. what was the last thing you bought for yourself?


sushi and a diet coke for lunch today.

8. are you happy with your boob size?


honestly, i wish they were a little bigger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My summer staple: sundress, sunglasses and an iced latte. :) That is the difference between the southerners and northerners.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Sorry your plans got changed because of the rain!