Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It is 1 a.m. and I am no where near finished for the night. The library closes at 2 a.m. I have class at 9 a.m. I will probably be going to bed around 3 a.m. even if my work is not all done, and I have to get up at 7:30-7:45 in order to get ready and shower before class and make the 15 minute walk to class; Wednesdays are already my longest day, but today will be extra long. Any suggestions or tips on how to make it through? I'd love y'all's advice! Just got to push through 13 more days and I'll be home working on my one take-home final and then I'll have a month to write a research paper and focus solely on that! Yay! I'll do a post about that resarech topic; its a good one! :) Okay y'all, I'm countin on ya to send me energizing tips!

4 comments:

coffee break said...

I've been getting through these last few crazy weeks with lots of hot chocolate :) Writing my final capstone seminar paper just seems much easier with hot cocoa and minimarshmellows to sip on! Good luck finishing everything up!

Sarah Wyland said...

Do you have a Starbucks on or around campus? We're really luck here at UT to have two on campus, one of which is in our library. Luckily, our library is open 24 hours during finals. Getting really any of their hot drinks with extra espresso shots gives me enough energy to get through the day when I've had a long night studying. So does Pepsi Max. I stay away from energy drinks though - I'm not so sure I trust them!

Good luck with everything!

Christine said...

You can do it! It will probably suck but then its over and you'll be happy and can take a nap. :)

Unknown said...

You won my giveaway! Stop by and send me your address :)