Monday, November 30, 2009

Top Ten Christmas Church Songs

These are songs we sing regularly at Christmas Mass every year, keep in mind I go to the Children's Mass every year, and many are part of the pageant telling of the Christmas Gospel! I love Christmas Eve mass and these songs! They are full of such joy and I love the story that is behind each one!

10. What Child Is This?
9. Angels We Have Heard on High
8. Go Tell It On a Mountain
7. Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
6. Oh, Come, Oh, Come, Emmanuel
5. Away in a Manger
4. Silent Night
3. Do You Hear What I Hear
2. Mary, Did You Know?
1. Holy Night

What do y'all sing at Christmas Mass or service every year? What are your favorites?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy to the World! They usually play that one at my church when the mass is concluding. so good!