Monday, July 13, 2009

For Fun

A lovely blogger who shares my name, Sarah Elizabeth, did this Monday and I decided to do it too!

What is your current obsession?
car shopping, rearranging my class schedule for this fall semester (I think I have it finalized?), looking for new, cheap, cute and quality comforters for my bed at school, working out, reading Harry Potter books 6 & 7, counting down the days until Texas - 8! :)

Coffee or tea?
coffee

What’s for dinner?
rice, grilled chicken and salad

What would you eat for your last meal?
fresh grilled veggies and salmon, along with penne pasta and fresh bread.

What was the last thing you bought?
diet coke

What are you listening to right now?
currently, a lot of Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Colbie Caliat, Michael Buble. . . good, mellow summer music. And of course, Darius Rucker, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, etc.

What’s the best gift you have ever been given?
my education that my parents are helping me finance

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip and coffee, but NOT together

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
a warm, tropical beach with Matthew. being with the man I love, in a place warm and fabulous? yes, please!

Which language do you want to learn?
italian, because I love the food, culture and history - plus the language itself is beautiful. I would love to refresh my french and i would love to learn spanish.

What’s your favorite quote (for now)?
People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; be successful anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, others may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway. - Mother Theresa

What is your favorite color?
yellow & pink, but not together. . .

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
my favorite is the dress I got for Matthew's brother's wedding; my "go to" piece is my teaberry sundress and denim jacket

What is your dream job?
being a stay at home Mama and loving wife

What is your worst habit?
having a negative view of myself

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I would put in savings for school

Do you admire any one’s style?
i think reese witherspoon dresses well, as do rachel bilson and lauren conrad

Describe your personal style?
very classic and preppy and girly

What are you going to do after this?
sleep hopefully!

What are your favorite movies?
steel magnolias, sweet home alabama, legally blonde, wizard of oz, mary poppins, etc.

What is your favorite fruit?
watermelon, raspberries, blackberries, etc.

What inspires you?
love, laughter, music, nature, etc.

Your favorite book?
gone with the wind.

Do you collect something?
no

What is your favorite smell?
rain storms

What are you most proud of?
my ability to seek opportunities out, not hope they come to me.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
as many as i can! i love my sleep!

Cats or dogs?
dogs. but we had a really good cat my junior and senior year in high school who acted like a dog. . .

What’s your biggest fashion mistake?
bottlecap belt or camo pants

What do you look forward to coming home to after you’ve been away?
my family and my westie

Love is. . .
too hard to explain in words

3 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Hahaha ooooh bottle cap belts. I know the look only too well!

And seriously, we're probably the same person. Our answers match almost exactly.

Gracie Beth said...

I love the smell of rain!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

I love salmon and grilled veggies.. I also think that Mother Teresa quote is just perfect!