Sunday, June 28, 2009

I think for my weekend recaps, I'll do a weekend top 10. This weekend it was:

10. "Summer Nights" by Rascal Flatts
9. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
8. Laying out for the first time all summer
7. Having dinner with family friends
6. Wearing sundresses every day
5. Crystal Light Raspberry lemonade
4. California Rolls
3. Maggie Moos
2. Cherry Cobbler that my Mama made
1. Hearing the testimony of the youth group pilgrimage to Rome at Mass today.

(not necessarily in order, y'all! )

7 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I loved The Pact, or really, any Jodi Picoult! What do you think?

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

LOVE Rascal Flatts. That's one of my favorites from their new CD.

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Good stuff! I don't know when the last time was that I actually laid out. Hmmm, I'll have to attempt it. With four boys it could be difficult though. Beautiful blog!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Cute blog I enjoyed reading.

I Love Brownies said...

I may have to borrow (ok, steal...whatever!) your top 10 list. FUN!!

RCaitlin said...

1,4,5,8 my favorites :).

Anonymous said...

Hey There! I got your comment on my blog and tried to send you an e-mail but it bounced back. I will be sending you a FREE decal but I need your name, please!! E-mail me at info(at)2preppygirls(dot)com

I deleted your comment with your house address!!

Thanks!!
Have a great 4th!
PreppySmooches
Margaret