Friday, June 26, 2009

Things About Me

What is your salad dressing of choice?
I love plain oil & vinegar, or a light vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I love Zio's for Italian and El Padrino for Mexican. I think Famous Dave's has great BBQ and Five Guys has the best burgers and fries.

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
grilled chicken. Or tomato covered in Italian dressing and dried basil, using wheat thins to scoop it up! :)

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Canadian bacon from chains, but when I go to McKenzie River Pizza I love their Flathead, which has Alfredo versus marinara sauce, mozzarella, spinach, mushrooms and grilled chicken - yumm!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Plain or with softened butter; REAL butter.

How many televisions are in your house?
When I am in my parent's house there are 7, and when I am in my sorority house there are 2 that have cable, and if girls want to bring one for movies in their room, they can.

What color cell phone do you have?
Navy blue.

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Do wisdom teeth count?

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
The box for the new chairs my office ordered and I was given the task of assembling - yay being an intern!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
When I used to do competitive Marching Band - we did a really intense, quick spiral in and out that I tripped backwards on and was trampled over sophomore year and freshman year, the heat of late July Prattville, Alabama knocked me to the ground unconscious when I didn't drink enough water after running five miles and marching all day - oops! :)

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, I like the uncertainty of not knowing when I'll die, which is weird, because in every other aspect I have my life mapped for the next ten years! LOL.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Lorelai - I LOVE that name! :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No way!

Last run-in with a cop?
My speeding ticket last summer. But when I lived in Great Falls, I had many run-ins for silly things! My Mama's favorite is when I walked too far from home, didn't hydrate and passed out by the side of the road. The cops brought me home since they knew my Daddy - this was on a military installation and my Daddy was third in the chain of command - the whole base had fun with that one! I literally have about 15 cop stories from my two years of living there - hahaha!

Last person you talked to?
My Mama

Last person you hugged?
My Mama

Favorite Season?
Autumn, but I love summer too!

Holiday?
Thanksgiving

Day of the week?
Sunday. I also like Mondays - I know, I'm strange! :)

Month?
October. Football season is in full swing, school is back in gear, leaves are changing colors, sweaters, boots and light weight jackets make adorable outfits - October is great!

First place you went this morning?
The shower.

What's the last movie you saw?
In Theaters was The Proposal and at home, I think it was the end of Transformers with my brother and his friends.

Do you smile often?
Always.

Do you always answer your phone?
I try to. If I don't hear it or someone who is disrespectful or unknown is calling, then I let vm pick it up.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it?
Matthew probably - just wanting to say goodnight or I love you! LOL.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
My eyes are hazel and I love them!

What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
Cherry limeaide of course!

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, Theta the Beta who died when I went home for Thanksgiving freshman year of college.

Favorite Christmas song?
"Walk Through Bethelhem" by Trisha Yearwood.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
21 pale pink roses and a Coach tote - it's my 21st birthday, that's a big deal! :)

Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not very many. . .

Can you do a chin up?
No.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous, I don't want to be responsible for paying my medical bills and other bills, I don't have a set path of money flow and it's scary!

Do you have any saved texts?
A few. . .

Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, but nothing horrible and not while I was driving. . .

Do you have an accent?
With certain words I do; my accent used to be VERY thick, but I've been able to nutralize it from moving so much!

What is the last song to make you cry?
Butterfly Kisses ALWAYS makes me cry, but I heard the song Believers on the radio last night and cried because it is suhc a sweet song, especially about the 82 year old woman still parying for her son, and he finally saw the light. . . makes me cry every time!

Plans tonight?
Gym time!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No, thank the Lord. I've been hurt and beyond upset, but I have a fabulous Mama, who is able to pull out problems in my life and help me through them!

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Qudoba, diet coke, pedicure

Have you ever been given roses?
Many times :) None by the current BF though. . .

Current worry?
Moving back into my sorority house in the fall; after all the drama and lies those girls stirred up last year, I definitely have my guard up. . .

Current hate right now?
That the high has only been 87 degrees, I like it HOTT!

Met someone who changed your life?
Everyone I've come into contact with has affected my life in some way. . .

How did you bring in the New Year?
With my family and a large group of my parent's friends; we all watched the fireworks shooting off the top of Pikes Peak from our back deck.

What song represents you?
Lucky by Jason Mraz is one of many.

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
SLEEPING!!! LOL.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I'm excited to go to work today; wish I would have gotten up with the first alarm to work out before work!

4 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I love this... might have to repeat this on my blog!!

Gracie Beth said...

Should I be ashamed that I would in fact drink a whole bottle of hot sauce for $1000?

Brittany Ann said...

Thanks for following my blog! It's lovely to "meet" you!

Jennifer Taylor said...

These self-interviews tell so much about people. Very interesting.