Sunday, April 26, 2009

I guess there is a reason my Big's favorite number is 8! ♥

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Summer!
2) going to Texas for a week and a half this summer to visit boyfriend!
3) figuring out my housing situation for next school year
4) no more SNOW!!!
5) having the time to deep clean my dorm room this next week
6) finding a job for this summer
7) being done with this semester
8) finding a way to visit my bff sometime soon down in my favorite state, sweet home alabama! ♥

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) wrote a paper on how Marxist ideas do or don't fit into America and the 21st century
2) watched the Penguins defeat the Flyers to win the series, while writing the above paper
3) did research for the grant i have to write for my nonprofit class
4) hung out with boyfriend
5) watched a Knight's Tale while eating pizza with boyfriend
6) caught up on some reading for class
7) talked to Mama, Daddy and Ben
8) left my Grammy the funniest and most random message on her answering machine!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) control the weather to reflect my mood
2) have everyone I love in the same state
3) move back to Alabama
4) achieve a 4.0 GPA. . . never going to happen, no matter how hard I study!
5) eliminate crime-this includes abortion and the death penalty (this is a wish list!)
6) eliminate abortions; make every child feel loved and know what love is
7) everyone would marry whom God made for them-regardless of circumstance(race, gender, etc.)-and divorce would be a nonexistent myth of fiction
8) make a difference in someone's life by showing them the love of God

8 Shows I Watch:
1) Gossip Girl
2) One Tree Hill
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) House
5) Private Practice
6) Greek
7) The Hills
8) American Idol

0 comments: