Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥ Day

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! I hope that you get to spend it with those you love! I just wanted to share the gifts that were exchanged this weekend.

My parents bought me an absolutely adorable pink trench coat with black accents and one of my favorite movies, Steel Magnolias, on DVD along with an OPI nail polish called "Done Out In Deco" that I have on my fingernails right now - it's a lavender type color.

I bought Matthew two new pairs of boxers and a comforter for his bed - he hasn't one at all this whole time we've been in college!

He bought me a fun book and a set of pillowcases from here: http://boldloft.com
They're called: Say I Love You and I almost bought him the same thing! hahaha! I love that boy!

What did y'all do for Valentine's Day?

2 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Precious! What a perfect day with your boy!

Laura Trevey said...

Yay... I'm so glad your Mom liked the rooster print!!

Have a super week!
xoxo Laura