Thursday, January 7, 2010

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ♥

My favorite football team since I was a little girl, the school I always thought I would go to & the school I now dream of doing post-grad work at is the new national champion! We beat a very strong, very skilled Texas team, whom my boyfriend has held the same sentiments that I have for Alabama for since he was a little boy. We were a split house and now that Colt McCoy got hurt, he won't speak to me. Had Texas been playing anyone but Alabama, I would have loved for them to win; but they weren't - they played my boys, and my boys won! I am on cloud 10 (Sabrina the teenage with shoutout) right now and so excited and proud to be a Crimson Tide fan!

5 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I cheered for them even though they are our biggest rival.

Bernice said...

congrats!!!!! Don't worry the boyfriend will get over it! Tell him the always got next year....lol

Kristen said...

Roll Tide Roll!

Annabel Manners said...

Ha, congratulations! Love the Cloud 10 reference!

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

YAY!!!It was the best! We had a blast! Split household? yikes. We sat beside a Bama girl born & raised in Texas who was there with her diehard Texas boyfriend...yeah...They behaved. ;o)
Roll Tide!
Thanks for entering the contest!


http://princesscourtneysbarr.blogspot.com