Friday, November 27, 2009

Since I didn't post yesterday, that just means I get to express even more thanks today! So, first of all I am so blessed with my family - yesterday over Thanksgiving dinner (it was 3 in the afternoon, so the term dinner is more appropriate than supper!) I laughed so hard my belly ached and I was crying! My family has a wicked sense of humor! I am so thankful for each of them, that we are all healthy and that we got to spend the holiday together!

Second, Alabama squeaked by Auburn to win our second straight Iron Bowl and remain undefeated! As the paper termed it this morning, Alabama is after the title trifecta - now that we have the state title, its off to the SEC title game and *cross your fingers* the national championship game! I'm so proud of how hard those boys work and the discipline they have! I'm also thankful that the Longhorns and Cowboys won yesterday, as Matthew is always much more pleasant to be around when they win, than when they lose!

Since I probably won't be able to post tomorrow, as we're driving back to Montana, I'm going to do a third set of thanks! :) I'm thankful that my parents are both employed in the current economy and that they provide for all that we need and things that we want too! Today I got two dresses, one for winter formal on December 5 and one for spring formal. My Daddy also bought me toiletries I need, filled my car with gas and helped me wash it; they have also paid for all food and gas for my trip down, during and back - I'm thankful they're in a position to do so, since I am not. I have been searching for a job and just keep coming up shy - its so frustrating! But I'm blessed that I have parents who pay for my car, a roof over my head, and food in my stomach.
Not so happy, when I get back to school I have to pay my parking ticket :(
Here's to wishing y'all a happy last weekend in November and a joy-filled weekend start to the "Christmas season"! Oodles of love from Colorado (soon to be Montana!) to y'all, wherever you may be!

0 comments: