Sunday, November 15, 2009

I know I did this Friday, but I wanted to tell y'all what we did for our 1 year anniversary and the gifts we exchanged!

We went to dinner at Ciao Mambo on Friday night and he surprised me with a dozen red roses, an Audrey Hepburn journal and the children's book Guess How Much I Love You (pictures below). How sweet is he?

I made him a calendar on Shutterfly that had special dates and birthdays customized as well as fun pictures of us for each month and fun Disney quotes that described the pictures! I also got him his favorite candy - Harlbro gummy bears! Y'all couldn't believe how hard it was to find those! We had a fun weekend (even if the Steelers and Cowboys both lost. . . ) and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!


1 comments:

Kassie said...

soooo sweet! Love it!