Sunday, November 15, 2009

Book Swap fun

Yesterday I received my book swap package in the mail from Niki at Niki's Adventures in Bagging & Stuff! She was so sweet! She made me a bag that contained all my goodies! She gave a book entitled The Painted Veil that I am very much looking forward to reading - it sounds like a great story! Hopefully I'll get a chance to read it on my Thanksgiving road trip to Colorado - if not, it will make great flight reading when I travel home after finals! She also included some Texas honey - two things I love combined in one! Awesome! There was also a sweet note, pens and two "matchbook" notepads! I always carry a notebook and pen in my bag and keep one in my glove compartment of my car, so that was so sweet! Enjoy the pictures below!

I hope she enjoyed her package too! I sent her The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society, huckleberry tea and my favorite tea - green chai! Tea and reading go hand-in-hand in my mind! ♥ Thank you so much Niki for your gift! Thank you to Kelly at Perambulations through Pittsburgh for hosting the swap! ♥







1 comments:

Niki said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked the swap gifts! I know you will enjoy the book, it is also a movie! I had to give some "texas" in there since you sent me the huckleberry tea! YOu are so very welcome! This was a lot of fun. I am definatley enjoying my book! Thank you, thank you! XOXO