Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's America

Y'all - I had THE BEST NIGHT!!! I just got back from the Rodney Atkins concert and he was AMAZING!!! He opened with It's America, followed by About The South (LOVE that song!) and closed with Goin' Through Hell. I sang along to every song and had so much fun with my boyfriend and friends Crystal, Brad, Chaz and Amanda. Best night of college for sure!

This weekend was a lot of fun! I got a new purse Friday afternoon at TJ Maxx - love that store! Then Saturday I did homework and watched football ALL day! Today I cooked dinner with Amanda for Chaz and Matthew before the concert. Very relaxing weekend full of friendship, love, laughter, football and country music - nothin' better!

What did y'all do? Have any of y'all ever seen Rodney Atkins in concert? If not, PLEASE do! You will have the BEST time! ♥

2 comments:

TexanCouture said...

I have never heard of Rodney Atkins, I will have to give him a listen :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I haven't seen him in concert. I'm seeing Gary Allan though in November and I have front row floor seats. SO excited!

Glad you had a great time!