Sunday, August 16, 2009

weekend wrap-up

Hey y'all! I hope you had fun filled weekends in your corners of the world! Mine was relatively uneventful in all honesty.
Friday I cam home and went to bed early - Congress being in recess and all the drama surrounding both sides if the health care debate wore me out!
Saturday I cleaned my room and packed stuff for school all day - exciting, right?
Today I packed some more, went to the gym, got a manicure with my sister (who starts her senior year of high school tomorrow!) and saw Julie & Julia with my Mama! My nails are an eggplant color and absolutely gorgeous! I'm in LOVE with my nails right now! The movie was wonderful; I love both Meryl Streep and Amy Adams and thought that were both darling in the film! I highly recommend it; but it is a total girls movie!
Well, goodnight to each and everyone of y'all and I wish you a stress-less week (wouldn't that be nice?)! Oodles of love! ♥

4 comments:

Christa said...

I love getting Manicures! I saw Julie and Julia too this weekend! I loved it since it was all about blogging and cooking!! :)

Brittany Ann said...

Eggplant nails? We might need a photo! They sound too beautiful!

Jill said...

I'm dying to see Julie and Julia. I just haven't had time yet. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The nail color sounds so cute. I need a mani SO bad. Wow~ I need a day off. :)

ams said...

Thanks for the follow!!! How did yalls recruitment go??? Theta <3!