Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I saw this on Pearls, Curls & A Southern Girl and decided I wanted to this too! I'm bored, so this should eat some time for me!

Last beverage→ cherry pomegranite crystal light
Last phone call→ Matthew ♥
Last text message→ Matthew
Last song you listened to→ Better Together by Jack Johnson
Last time you cried → yesterday because I was leaving Matthew
HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → yes, I bleieve in second chances
Been cheated on? → yes
Kissed someone & regretted it?→ no
Lost someone special?→ yes, as we all do. . .
Been depressed?→ no, but I have hit some low points in the past year; thankfully I have an amazing Mama who is able to talk to me and a fabulous boyfriend who is the best listener in the entire world, as well as my best friend
Are you in love?→ very much so; I couldn't imagine my life without him in it
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
→ pink
→ yellow
→ green
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
Made new friends→ of course
Fallen out of love → no, just more in love
Laughed until you cried → more than once :)
Met someone who changed you → everyone you meet changes you by opening your eyes to their perspective
Found out who your true friends were→ sadly not through the best of circumstances, but now I know who is real and who is only an aquaintance
Found out someone was talking about you→ yes, and what was being said was very hurtful
TRUTH:
How many kids do you want to have? --> however many the Lord blesses me with, but ideally four
Do you have any pets → yes, a nine year old westie named Madeline Virginia
Do you want to change your name→ no
What did you do for your last birthday→ went to dinner with Matthew, Crystal H, Crystal K, Brad and Garrett after a long Monday of classes
What time did you wake up today → 6 am
What were you doing at midnight last night→ sleeping
Name something you CANNOT wait for → seeing Matthew again; I miss that boy so very much!
Last time you saw your father→ this morning before we both left for work
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?→ it changes daily, so it's best to let my life play out where God is leading it
What are you listening to right now → constituent phone calls
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → my uncle
What's your real name → Sarah Elizabeth but everyone calls me SarahBeth
Relationship Status → the most happy I've ever been
Zodiac sign → Pisces
Male or female→ female
Elementary→ Explorer (K, 1) Grant (2) Prattville (3) Lakeridge (4,5)
Middle School → Lakeridge (6) Bishop Ryan (7) Memorial (8)
High school → Prattville (9) Air Academy (10) Charles Marion Russell (11, 12)
Hair color → deep auburn
Long or short- shoulder length
Height → 5’9
Do you have a crush on someone? → no, I'm in love with someone. . .
What do you like about yourself? → my ability to talk with anyone with ease
Piercings → my ears only
Tattoos → needles tend to make me sick, what do you think? :)
Righty or lefty → righty
FIRSTS :
First surgery? Does wisdom teeth count?
First piercing → ears
First tattoo → never
First best friend → Naseem Nagdhi and Justin Day
First sport you joined → ballet
First vacation→ Ocean City, NJ
First concert → Britney Spears Oops! I Did It Again tour
First crush→ his name was Joey and we were in first grade :)
First kiss→ freshman year Valentine's Day
RIGHT NOW:
Eating → nothing
Drinking → crystal light
I'm about to → eat lunch
What are you listening to → the sounds of a Congressman's office
Waiting for → August 29; I get to see Matthew again and it's the first day of recruitment
YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → yes
Want to get married? → yes
Careers in mind? → marriage and family therapy, youth pastor, law, teacher
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Lips or eyes → eyes
Hugs or kisses → hugs
Shorter or taller → taller
Older or Younger → around the same age
Romantic or spontaneous → a combination of both
Nice stomach or nice arms → arms
Tattoos or piercings → none please
Sensitive or loud → mix I guess?
Hook-up or relationship → relationship definitely
Trouble maker or hesitant→ mix of both
Kissed a stranger → never
Stayed up til 5am→ oodles
Lost glasses/contacts → I lost my glasses in 6th grade
Kissed On first date → depends
Broken someone's heart → yes, and it tore me apart, but I had to do what was right
Had your own heart broken → thankfully, no
Been arrested → no sir
Turned someone down → in the nicest way possible
Cried when someone died → yes
Liked a friend? → yes, Matthew and I were at bff status from summer 2006 through November 2008 when we started dating
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself→ ALWAYS
Miracles → yes, they happen everyday
Love at first sight → no
Heaven → yes
Santa Claus → I believe in the spirit of Christmas
Kissing on the first date → depends
Angels → with every ounce of my heart
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?→ no
Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→ I do
What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ my faith and family
One thing that most people don’t know about you → I randomly will laugh over nothing, I just get cases of the giggles

1 comments:

Christa said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!! : )