Monday, May 4, 2009

I saw this over at the Legally Fabulous and thought it was worth doing; I'm really just putting off studying for my accounting in nonprofit final tonight, while doing laundry.

15 years ago today I would have been:

  • 5 years old
  • Finishing my last week of pre-school
  • Wondering why strange people were putting our belongings into boxes. . . we were moving from Lakeridge, VA to Colorado Springs, CO
  • OBSESSED with Kidsongs
10 years ago today I would have been:
  • Ten years old
  • Finishing 4th grade, back in Lakeridge, Va
  • The tallest girl in my class, scratch that, the tallest kid in the whole 4th grade. . . this continued until middle school
  • Still trying to understand what Ive having a brain tumor meant
  • Loving all my friends and our silly adventures
5 years ago today I would have been:
  • 15 years old
  • Finishing 9th grade and beyond depressed that we were moving from my beloved Prattville, AL to Colorado Springs, CO
  • Telling my best friends, who were seniors, good bye
  • Dating my first love, the man I thought I was going to marry. . . I turned that chance down August 2008. . .
  • Trying to find a friend's parents to take me in, so I wouldn't have to move away
1 year ago today I would have been:
  • Studying for finals
  • Finishing my freshman year of college
  • Still with freshman year of high school boyfriend
  • So sad to be leaving my sorority sisters in Montana to be in Colorado Dprings for three months. . . can you tell that I'm not a Colorado girl?
  • Already missing my bff, and now boyfriend, who was headed to TX for the summer
This year I am:
  • Studying for finals again.... ick.
  • With the most amazing boy in the world
  • Missing my sorority sisters, as I had to deactivate for a semester
  • Still not excited about a Colorado summer, but excited to see my family
  • Wondering where I'll be living in the fall

2 comments:

TexanCouture said...

Very neat! I am going to use this on my blog!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Cute post! I love this!