Tuesday, April 28, 2009

really?!

Y'all it is snowing right now. And not a light little "powdered sugar" dusting either. Central Montana is supposed to get 15 inches of snow, which means at minimum around 6 inches or so for us in western Montana; I was hoping for less, since we live in a valley surrounded by mountains. . . but I guess not! I hope that all y'all with sunshine and warm temperatures can go out and enjoy it a little extra for me - I am so not a cold weather kind of girl! Probably why I amuse my parents going to school out here. . .

We are in our 2nd to last week of school before finals start, but I have already been given two take-home finals, which means I only have two in class finals since my nonprofit administration class is testing just on financial leadership and such on Monday. Summer is so close and I'm excited - sundresses, shorts, swim suits, sweet tea made by Mama while watching my brother's baseball games. . . cannot wait! I have my final quizzes in psychology tomorrow and then I get to focus mainly on prepping for finals and completing those take home exams in recreation management and interpersonal communication.

I hope y'all have a blessed and God filled day! And seriously, please send some warm weather sunshine my way! Please? Thanks y'all! :)

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Good luck with the school work!! Wish i could take away the snow but i dont want anymore here in WA!! ;) Be Blessed.

Gracie Beth said...

I cannot believe is snowing! Good luck with your last couple of weeks of classes!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Love the new blog look and so jealous of the snow!