Friday, March 6, 2009

So, Matthew and I have been friends since our junior year of high school, but just started dating in November. he has been my absolute best friend for years, even through previous relationships, and unwise choices on my part. He is absolutely amazing and I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of us together over the years! ♥


this top photo is from Fall 08 and the "Player's Ball" that KSig hosted,
my Fall 08 roommate's BF is a KSig and they invited Matthew and I to go!
It was seriously, so much fun!


This picture is from Parent's Weekend 2008,
it was taken at breakfast with my family.
Matt has been a part of my family for years,
and they absolutely adore him!


Hanging out at a Griz football game!



First Griz game of the 2008 season!


Senior year, all night graduation party -
love our crazy hair!
I had a GIANT mohawk and he had rainbow hair!



Baccalaureate



Hanging out during lunch senior year



Senior Prom - theme: 007, of course!


Best Friends Forever! ♥

I LOVE YOU MJK!

2 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I had a 007 themed prom too!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

What a beautiful couple!