Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dunzo!

Y'all, please don't laugh, but I found season one of Laguna Beach on mtv.com and I'm addicted! It's bad! But it brings back memories of high school when we would have LB parties and all of us girls would watch together! Now, we're more "sophisticated" and have Grey's Anatomy parties! And of course we watch The Hills because we love Lauren Conrad! LOL. Although, I'm not 16 anymore, and I'm kind of over the whole reality tv on MTV thing. . . My new favorite show is Lie to Me on Fox on Wednesday nights and it is so much fun because it deals with facial expressions and microexpressions, which I'm learning about in interpersonal communication and psychology right now and will continue learning about it in nonverbal communication in the fall! Too much fun! ♥

Also I loved Kelly's Korner today, talking about praise and thanksgiving for what is good in our lives! Very inspirational! ♥

4 comments:

Mollie said...

I own season one of LB and watched it over Christmas break... no judgment here! :)

Gracie Beth said...

I love Laguna Beach except I think there are some eerie parallels between Laguna Beach and where I grew up

The Hnou Mrs. said...

I was TOTALLY a Laguna Beach watcher so no judgment from me! haha. & I still <3 LC and her style!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

we are long lost sisters! i used to have laguna parties everynight! and now i have greys parties! howw fun!! i'm so excited that we are blog friends now lol.