Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blessed Sunday ♥

I am sitting on my bed, drinking my cup of tea, wrapped up in my pink cardigan listening to the rain fall outside my window - the most perfect early spring Sunday night! My weekend has flown by too fast for the amount of work I have left to accomplish still. . . I have so many papers and assignments and readings to finish this week before spring break starts on Friday night. Even though I'll be staying at school for spring break and working, I'm looking forward to spring cleaning, reorganizing my life, working out and trying to get my life in order for this summer. . . This will be a long week, but a good week hopefully! Oodles of love! ♥

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Have a fabulous week!! With your attitude, you will never have a bad week!! xoxo

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Happy Happy Monday!

TexanCouture said...

Have a great spring break! This is my year out of college so sadly no spring break for me.

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

I love your blog!! i'm excited to follow. good luck on my giveaway i'm loving your favorites list

Denise said...

Hope you had a good week and it wasn't too stressful.