Tuesday, February 10, 2009

questions

I was tagged by Texan Couture to play this game awhile ago, and am just getting around to it! I love her blog and y'all need to go check it out if you haven't already!

What are you wearing now?
my lion family/theta sweats and a camisole under my robe with my slippers
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? a book for my online organization communication class called "Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Eherenreich
Do you nap a lot? yes, or just go to bed really early, depending on if I ever awake from my nap (This weekend, I fell asleep playing Life with boyfriend and Crystal)
Who was the last person you hugged? boyfriend :)
What’s your current obsession/addiction? caramel macchiatos, just like senior year of high school :) and I love balancing at work; I feel so accomplished!
What was the last thing you said aloud? call me before you head to bed, honey!
What websites do you always visit when you go online? blackboard, gmail, facebook, college candy, blogger, grizmail
What was the last thing you bought? a caramel macchiato and giant smart water
What are you listening to right now? music coming through the walls from my roommate
If you could have any super power, what would it be? to teleport anywhere whenever I wanted
What is your favorite weather, and why? a tie between summer and autumn - I LOVE hot weather (like jump for glee and run around like a mad person whenever it is 90 degrees or hotter!) but I love the leaves changing and cheering for football games :)
What time do you usually get up? During the school week, the latest I can sleep in is 7, and on weekends it depends on what is planned.
What is your most challenging goal right now? I REALLY want a 4.0 for this semester - so not procrastinating, I guess...
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? this question is SOO difficult! But I guess in Gulf Shores, Alabama :)
Favorite vacation spot? Sanibel Island
What is your favorite item of clothing? my rainboots :)
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: coffee
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: my Pumas
What's your favorite book? Gone With the Wind, Pride & Prejudice, 1984, To Kill A Mockingbird

I know many of y'all have already done this, so I tag any of y'all who haven't! ♥

0 comments: