Thursday, January 1, 2009

'Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which goes beyond all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.' - Philippians 4:6-7"

My best friend emailed me this Bible verse today and I am going to try to let it be my guide in the upcoming winter and spring terms and in relation to securing an internship and job for this summer, along with planning out my final two years of school. Philippians is my favorite book of the Bible, so I feel this will probably be blown up onto my wall and re-read constantly. :)

Today we went bowling and I was horrible, as per usual. :) My daddy was really good though! We also watched our family's beloved Nittany Lions lose to those Trojans from southern California. :( Lame! Papa Paterno is by far the greatest football coach alive right now (Bear Bryant will always be the best in my book!) and it was sad to see Penn State lose!

Tomorrow we are waking up early to drive to Denver and drop my brother's friend off before shopping and lunch. Then brother has basketball practice, I have to pack and of course we have to be home in time for kick-off of the Sugar Bowl - RTR!!!

Goodnight world and may God fill your 2009 with faith, hope, love, laughter, happiness and millions of memories! ♥

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Good Luck to the Tide even though I am a die-hard Vol! Of course, we aren't in a bowl this year so I am cheering for all the SEC teams! Poor South Carolina today :-(

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Just found your blog, it's so cute! Check mine out. Totally a new follower.