Wednesday, December 31, 2008


We saw Marley & Me as a family and it was amazing! It had you on an emotional roller coaster and it's based on a true story - too great! It made me realize how old my westie is getting! We picked her up from a Virginia farm in July 2000 - the summer I started middle school! Now, when I come home from college, I can tell she is sleeping more, moving slower, losing her hearing and gets startled easily, but she is still full of so much love and energy if you play soccer with her! Anyways, I guess I just appreciate my baby more, because of all the love and comfort she has given me through so many changes and emotions! Maddie is peaking out above my sister's head from my brother's lap on Christmas morning - love her and how she played in all that wrapping paper!

0 comments: