Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Fun




The questions..

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?

hairless

2. How often do you run red lights?
never

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
I love Reese Witherspoon, Rachel Bilson, Lauren Conrad & Jessica Simpson's wardrobes, but they are all much more petite than I am, so I'm going to say Michelle Obama because we are of similar height and stature and her wardrobe is very classic and feminine.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
I love facebook because it has allowed me to keep in contact with so many people from moving around as often as I did, but I love the blogging world :)

5. What makes you feel sexy?
when my hair looks good, when i'm dressed up, when the boyfriend notices something new about me or my outfit or my hair. . . obviously lots of different things

6. I get excited when...........?
I get a good grade, when we're having breakfast for dinner at my sorority house, when i get a new opportunity in my life like DC this summer, when the weather is perfect for sundresses, etc.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
both. I love to read and cuddle by the fireplace or while watching a movie, but I love the opportunities Montana & Colorado has. I love tubing down the river, spending the day at the lake, hiking, camping with a big group of friends. Before I graduate in a year, I'm going to learn to fly fish, rock climb and kayak.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
a million dollars absolutely! I can pay off school and my car, pay for graduate school, and save the rest of it for the future - a home, future children, etc.

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'd totally go for the money too!