Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Fun




1. What color do you wear the most?

I wear a lot of navy, black, white, and pops of color. I rarely don't have some form of color on, even if it's a camisole or jacket or purse or something. . .

2. Would you rather have 10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?

$10,000; I could pay off college!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky, or unusual habit?


Ummm. . . I dip sliced apples in hershey's syrup when I want something sweet to eat, does that count?

4. I really need to start....

Drinking more water, making time to exercise and staying focused for the last few weeks of class.

5. What was the first blog you have ever read?


The first blog I ever read regularly was Preppy Southern Princess, followed shortly after by Sweet, Sassy, Southern & Classy.

6. Do you collect anything?

I don't, unless Kappa Alpha Theta stuff counts :)

7. How old where you when you had your first kiss?


Freshman year of high school valentine's day; we were watching homeward bound in my room, and he kissed me. It was adorable. ♥

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

I really try not to, but I slip up sometimes. If I do, I try to do it at stoplights, though.

3 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I feel honored that PSP was the first blog you read regularly :) if only I could get people to read the new blog regularly....

Sarah Ann said...

I totally need to start drinking more water :) Adorable blog!

twilas vintage clothing said...

I totally text sometimes too when I drive and its a bad habit. Apples in chocolate sounds super yummy! I will have to try.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
twilasvintageclothing.com