Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Official. . .

. . . I am a Rho Gamma for our Autumn recruitment! Rho Gamma's are my school's recruitment counselors for sorority recruitment and the announcement was just officially made of who gets the honor of guiding girls through the fun that is sorority recruitment. I'm so excited about it & we start our training and fun before summer vacation - woohoo! Have any of y'all ever been a recruitment counselor? What does your school call them? I've heard them called Rho Chi's before, too.

6 comments:

Jessica J. Saggio said...

We call them Rho Gammas and they go under ridiculously strict disaffiliation. It's crazy!


Congrats! So many of my best friends have done it and LOVED it! It is quite an experience!

Gracie Beth said...

Since my sorority is non-selective I was a "pledge mom" but am actually choosing not to be one in the fall due to the time commitment.

Hilary said...

Ours were Pi Chis. But of course, being from the south, everyone pronounces them "P-eye Ch-eye."

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's exciting! I was never a Rho Chi but I know some of the girls had a really hard time not wearing their letters during that time. Hope you have a great time showing the new girls around!

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment on my blog!!! congrats on rho gamma! that is so exciting.

coffee break said...

we call them pi chis, you will have such a great time! I was pledge mom my junior year and it's so fun to work with the new girls :)