Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hello friends!

Hey y'all! It's spring break week in my neck of the woods, but I haven't accomplished even one-tenth of my "to do" list! However, I have caught up on sleep, spent a lot of quality time with Matthew and spent time with my sisters who are here in town.

Sunday night we watched movies and chilled where two of the girls are staying, since our house is closed over break. Last night we did dinner, drinks and tarot cards at my friend & sister Lauren's. Our house mom did the tarot card reading and we all got "answers" to our questions we posed that were pretty accurate. It was fun! Tonight we're all going to see How to Train Dragons and to ColdStone for ice cream after the movie.

Tomorrow and Friday will be intense homework days for me, as will this weekend! Friday night I have a recreation event through the YMCA adaptive programs at the swim center in town and Saturday I have Special Olympics swim practice. After practice, a few of my friends and I are heading to my friend's grandma's ranch for Easter - a truly Montana way to spend the holiday! It should be a "hoot & a holler"!

I hope y'all are having wonderful days and I'll be in touch soon! Lots of love from Montana y'all!

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you're having a good time!