Tuesday, February 23, 2010

birthday gal

Happy twenty-first birthday to me! At midnight (this morning) some of the girls took me downtown for a drink; well one drink turned into seven shots and a drink - lawd! I'm fine this morning though, so that's good! I'm going on a 9:00 coffee date with the boy, and then have my first exam of the semester at 9:40 in communication research methods - hope it goes well! Tonight I'm doing a big dinner with friends at 7:30, but prior to that I have a Special Olympics very important meeting to attend, with the president of our state office coming to town - I hope it goes well, and quickly! I'll recap with pictures and specifics tomorrow; there is a dress hanging in my closet that I'm very excited to wear! Oodles of love from Montana y'all!

4 comments:

Peachy Keen said...

Happy Birthday!

Blackeyed Susan said...

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday!!!!

MrsMc_B said...

Happy bday!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!