Sunday, November 29, 2009

Top Ten Nontraditional Christmas Songs

I L-O-V-E Christmas music y'all - I start listening to it on November 1, much to the disgruntlement of the majority of my sorority sisters, except for Rachel because she does it with me! Hahaha! So, I thought I would share my top 10 "nontraditional" Christmas songs and then in another post my top 10 "traditional" Christmas songs!

10. Tennessee Christmas by Alabama
9. Reindeer Boogie by Trisha Yearwood
8. Santa Claus Lane by Hilary Duff
7. Last Christmas by Ashley Tisdale
6. Grown Up Christmas List by Amy Grant (she's a Theta!)
5. Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant
4. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N*SYNC
3. Thistlehair the Christmas Bear by Alabama
2. Christmas in Dixie by Alabama
1. Take a Walk Through Bethlehem by Trisha Yearwood

1 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...

Christmas in Dixie is one of my top 2 favorite Christmas songs! I love the version by Kenny Chesney and Randy Owen from Alabama. My other favorite is Christmas Everywhere by Alan Jackson.

Oh, and I love All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan by Kenny Chesney!