Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today I am thankful for football. I know this sounds silly, but I have such a deep passion for the traditions and the game! I'm also excited about football this weekend in particular because today is the Alabama versus LSU game - one of my favorite match ups because I have such a strong love for the Crimson Tide and loathing for Louisiana State! My younger brother turns 14 tomorrow and for his present, my daddy is taking him to watch our family's beloved Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Denver Broncos in Denver on Monday night! Here's to pulling for victories from the Crimson Tide and Steelers!

1 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...

I too am thankful for football. We just had our Homecoming game and it's just something so special about it - the colors, the band, the players... Not to mention rolling the heck out of Memphis...

Congrats to your Tide btw! I'm hoping and praying they take down Florida!