Saturday, November 21, 2009

HOME ♥

I'm thankful to be home in Colorado with my family. I'm thankful the roads were clear and that we made it in 14 hours. I'm thankful for an amazing boyfriend who insisted on driving the whole way. I'm thankful to God for keeping us safe and watching over us. I'm very blessed and thankful for today and for being home for Thanksgiving; I didn't make it home last year and freshman year driving home was a nightmare that resulted in many near accidents on abandoned icy Wyoming roads, so for the good fortune of today I am beyond grateful and to be with my family during my favorite holiday (okay, it's tied with Christmas) makes be not only the happiest, luckiest girl, but truly the most sincerely grateful too!

2 comments:

coffee break said...

Traveling home during the holidays is always so taxing! Glad you had a safe trip home!

Sarah Wyland said...

Yay for being home! Especially for making it safely. I'm heading home Tuesday afternoon and while my trip is about half the distance of yours, I'm dreading the drive already. But the award at the end is worth it!