Saturday, August 8, 2009

PICTURES ♥



This picture is of me dancing with Wiley Coyote as soon as we entered Six Flags; it was my first time at a Six Flags ever and it was definitely an experience!


We rode a sombrero ride as the first ride of the day; it reminded me of some of the wave themed rides in Ocean City, New Jersey on the boardwalk!


Taking a break from the day to rehydrate before going on any more rides; this was also where we watched a funny sketch about the "Wild West" and experienced a miniature gun fight.


This was coming off of the Aquaman ride where everyone got soaked! It was very refreshing!


We got a caricature done where I am a princess and he is a knight in shining armor - the artist surprised us with our characters; my Mama and I are getting it framed for my room back in Montana! It was totally appropriate too, since every night when he wishes me sweet dreams he calls me princess!


We got hit by a massive thunderstorm at the end of our day, right when we were about to head for the biggest coaster in the park - Papa Kerry was the most bummed out of the four of us I think! We were soaked by the time we made it back to the car, and as we were walking through the parking lot, my flip-flops ran away in the rivers created by the storm!


This picture is from the rehearsal dinner for Matthew's brother's wedding. It was really nice! The screen in the back has the title page of the slideshow Matthew made for them.


This is a picture of the dress I wore for the wedding; my boyfriend was the most handsome groomsmen in the wedding! Doesn't he look sharp in a tux?


This is one of my favorite pictures from my time in Texas; it is on the church property following the wedding mass.


This is of Matthew and I waltzing at the reception; he is a fabulous dancer and leader!

This is from the Caverns of Sonora in Sonora, Texas - it was 85 degrees inside the caverns, I'd never been inside a warm cavern before!


This was also inside the Caverns.

I had so much fun on my trip to Texas, and was so sad to see it come to an end. I absolutely LOVE the boyfriend's family and they were so generous and kind the entire time I was down there; just as they always are! His family has some of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met!

4 comments:

Blackeyed Susan said...

Looks like fun! :)

Christa said...

Glad you had a good time in Texas!!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like an amazing trip.

Kerry said...

I loved your dress. I also just noticed all of the quotes you have on the sides of your blog! I absolutley love the Mother Teresa quote, and I just fell in love with one of the Audrey Hepburn quotes!