Monday, June 22, 2009

Y'all, I had a fabulous weekend!
Friday night after work, some sorority sisters (and a boyfriend of one) drove down from Denver to meet myself and my grand-big for dinner and putt-putt golf; it was a blast!
Saturday, Mama, Rae and I went to see The Proposal and dress shopping! Sandra Bullock did not disappoint! I got a beautiful dress to wear to my boyfriend's brother's wedding on August 1; very classy and elegant and perfect for a summer wedding - especially a conservative, full Catholic service in south Texas!
Sunday, Mama, Rae and I went to mass, the commissary, got gas and washed the car then we hit the pool - it was the warmest day we've had all summer thus far! I also got a great workout in on Sunday and started the 30 day shred.
Ben was in Breckenridge with a friend all weekend and Daddy is still up in Minot inspecting the space wing up there!
Now it's back to my internship, where this morning I had the pleasure of meeting the congressman I'm working for! Best wishes for a fabulous week to all y'all!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hope you have a great week as well!

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your lovely blog! I love the Audrey Hepburn quotes on the sidebar :) XO

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous dress!

Gracie Beth said...

I am glad you had such a lovely weekend!