Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Y'all, I hate to ask for prayers, but I am going through some rough situations and have some demons in my life that are really trying to get to me. I know to turn everything over to God, and that he will take care of me, as long as I listen, but y'all I'm seeking help from you. I need it, as much as I hate to ask for help, I could really use some extra prayers that God's plan reigns supreme in my life through these trials. Thank y'all so much! God bless every one of you! ♥

6 comments:

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Honey! Whatever it is you know that your friends here in blog land are here for you. We will keep you in our thoughts!! If you need to vent or talk feel free to email me!

PreppyGirl said...

Thinking of you! Hope everything is okay!

USCEmily said...

Stay strong!

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey!

I'll pray for you :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great to meet you!

Jennifer said...

I hope everything turns out okay! I am sure that everyone agrees that we are here for you and will be keeping you in our prayers!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You got it...