Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"This blog invests and believes in proximity - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
I would like to pass both of these awards onto some of my very favorite blogs, which include:

I received these awards from Sweet, Sassy and Always Classy and Preppy 101


Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I want to give both of these to all my followers because all y'all's blogs are amazing! They all have such a way of lifting my spirits and bringing a small insight into your individual worlds - y'all are so encouraging and inspirational and I just love each and every one of you! ♥

0 comments: