Sunday, January 18, 2009

I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

Father God, I will continue to praise you and lift your glorious name through the storm that is my life. Please protect me and grant me grace in handling the situations that I am going through. I know that I am never alone, dear God, but sometimes it feels that way lately. I feel so lost and need your help. Please come hold my hand and lead me down the path that is most in your glory, Father. I love you and will forever praise you, even when I'm in the eye of a storm. Amen and praise be to the Lord most high! ♥

2 comments:

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

Love that song!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Beautiful, beautiful song and comments. Thank you for sharing!