Monday, January 19, 2009

Honest Scrap!



Thanks to Brown Eyed Girl for this award!

The rules are as follows:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

ONE I am an Air Force brat and proud of it! Growing up we moved around every year or two. When I graduate college, my sorority house will be the house I've lived in the longest.

TWO I have changed my major seven times, and I am only in my fourth semester. I am now a Communications major, but have been: International Relations, Public Administration, History Education, Broadcast Journalism, Print Journalism and English.

THREE My Grammy and I share a love of the same literature and frequently make recommendations to each other of new books to read.

FOUR My Daddy used to chaperone our band bus trips and school dances. He is 6'4" and was referred to as "the law" because of how intimidating everyone found him, even though he is a giant teddy bear; therefore I never dated anyone I went to school with in high school.

FIVE The first time I went out driving after getting my permit, I ran over a handicapped parking sign and flew out of one parking lot into the field below it by the USAFA football stadium. I confused the gas and the brake when trying to learn to park. Instead of being angry, my Daddy made me get back in the driver's seat and learn to park.

SIX I got a 100% on my driver's license exam.

SEVEN I would rather watch football any day (Alabama Crimson Tide and the Pittsburgh Steelers!) than spend the day shopping at the mall.

EIGHT I want to attend graduate school but I can't decide what I want to pursue: Speech Language Pathology, Advertising & Public Relations, Broadcast Journalism or Marriage & Family Therapy. Any opinions?

NINE I don't like chocolate, unless it comes in brownie form.

TEN I love spending time volunteering whether serving at the soup kitchen, building at Habitat for Humanity, playing with puppies at the Humane Society or spending time with kids who need a positive influence in their life through the Boys & Girls Club and Big Brothers Big Sisters.

4 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Thank you!!!!! :-)

Mollie said...

Thank you! :) I will do this ASAP. I feel ya on the major thing -- I'm in my second semester of sophomore year, and I've had three thus far (Journalism, Secondary Education, and now Classical Studies). Hopefully I will stick with this one!

Mollie said...

I left you something on my blog! :)

said...

cute facts you shared :)