Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dinner smells so good! We made pasta fagioli and beer bread. Yumm! Hancock is on in the background; I love Will Smith movies, he's definitely my favorite actor. Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress; they should do a movie together! Homework is dominating my day and will continue to dominate my weekend, but I got laundry done today and last night had a girl's night with my best friend in MT; we watched Mama Mia while singing and dancing along and we watched Sex and the City while drinking girly drinks. It was a fun night! Back to the homework - Frankenstein and the question of humanity are calling. I talked to my grandparents out in Aliquippa today. (both sets of grandparents live two streets away from each other there...) We'll be getting some of that snow out here in MT soon...

0 comments: