Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1. Where is your cell phone? charging on my dresser
2. Your significant other? in Texas
3. Your hair? deep auburn
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? so much like me!
6. Your favorite thing? my family
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? sweet tea
10. The room you're in? my bedroom in CO
11. Your fear? holes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? finishing grad school and living back down south, where life makes sense!
13. Where were you last night? home, hanging out with my family before flying back to MT on Saturday!
14. What you're not? short
15. Muffins/donuts? muffins, specifically apple-cinnamon
16. One of your wish list items? boots
17. Where you grew up? ND, CO, MT, NOVA, AL, PA, GA... I never stayed anywhere longer than 2.5 years growing up...
18. The last thing you did? made my bed
19. What are you wearing? gym clothes
20. Your TV? my personal one is nonexistent
21. Your pet? Madeline Virginia
22. Your computer? Toshiba
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? anxious
25. Missing someone? very much
26. Favorite pastime? reading or shopping
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Favorite Store? J. Crew
29. Your summer? busy
30. Your favorite color? pink
31.When is the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
32. Last time you cried? Christmas
33. Who will/would re-post this? anyone
34. Four places I go over: home, school, my sorority, Target
35. Four people who e-mail me? boyfriend, mama, daddy, aunt Paula
36. Four of my favorite foods? grilled salmon, asparagus, grilled mushrooms, watermelon
37. Four places I would like to be right now: the beach, camping, shopping, Alabama
38. Four people I tag? Anyone who wants to share a bit of themselves with the blogging world

0 comments: